I have been a resident of St. Charles for 34 years and am actively involved in the community. I am a member of the Board of Trustees of the St. Charles City-County Library District and do pro bono work for Greenway Network, Inc. I am a member of the Missouri Bar and the St. Charles County Bar Association.
JURIS DOCTOR, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI, UMKC SCHOOL OF LAW, 1983
• Graduated with distinction
• Editor in Chief of The Urban Lawyer
• Member of the University of Missouri
Kansas City Law Review
• Publication: "The Community Communications Case: A Return to the Dark Ages Before Home Rule", 14 URBAN LAWYER, (1982)
• Dean's Honor Roll
B.A. MACMURRAY COLLEGE, JACKSONVILLE, IL
• Graduated cum laude, MacMurray Honor Society, Order of the Tartan
Student Body Treasurer
• Triple major
to learn more about our legal services.
Attorney Gary S. Heggs is in your corner.
Let him use his experience to help you.
Give us a call today